We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our
clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an
effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and
forging strong relationships with clients.
- Research over the internet about the potential client’s company and its key decision makers. Get
contact information and interact with HR via Cold calling / email / Networking and generating of new
leads for the company and continuous interaction with existing Clients.
- Interacting with New Clients and getting requirements from them.
- Negotiating with the clients on the Service charge and reaching to a mutually accepted figure.
- Understanding the Clients hiring needs and their organizational goals.
- Formalized Business Proposals, Recruitment Agreement, Business Letters & various other
- documents required by client.
- Taking use of Social Media Tools, Business Networking Sites and HR forums and generate leads for
- Relationship Building with various Industry experts and generate leads for BD.
- Should have earlier worked with a Job Portal or a large consultancy focusing on Blue as well as
- Experience in staffing/Contract staffing industry in mandatory.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Should have no inhibitions to visit and meet people during recent times.
- Should possess good and sound Market knowledge.
- Should be well versed and good in Oral as well as written communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have prior and good contact with Industry leaders at the Head level
- Should be able to close good numbers of sales deals.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills is needed to correspond with agents
and clients effectively both writing and in speaking.
- Excellent Presentation and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage Complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to be creative and innovative in handling situations.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and still remain effective.
- Ability to meet up with deadlines.
- Technical knowledge demonstrated in auditing, loss prevention, marketing, and other related areas.